– 1 pound fresh crabmeat, shells removed
– 4 cups fresh baby greens (such as baby spinach or arugula)
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
– 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
– ¼ cup olive oil
– 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
– ½ teaspoon sea salt
– ¼ teaspoon black pepper
– 2 semi-ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, sliced
– 2 seedless oranges, peeled, segmented
– Gently toss crabmeat, greens, mint and basil together in a large bowl; set aside.
– In a small bowl, whisk together oil, juice, salt and pepper; pour all but 1 tablespoon dressing over crabmeat mixture. Toss gently with a fork, keeping crabmeat in relatively large pieces.
– Arrange salad on 4 serving plate. Top with a few slices of avocado and orange. Drizzle remaining dressing over salads and serve.